Virucidal WipesHealth Canada-approved SteriWipes Virucidal Wipes are designed for use in many disinfection and sanitization applications including: Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, Food Processing Plants and Food Prep Areas, Transportation Related Equipment and other Public Contact Settings. No bottles, no sponges, and no mess. Effective disinfecting has never been faster or easier.
What Does This Mean for You?
- KILLS VIRUSES AND BACTERIA
- Effective against: Staphylocidal, Pseudomonacidal, Bactericidal, Salmonellacidal, Fungicidal and capable of killing SARS CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19). Treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute.
- For use in daily maintenance programs – with a balance of detergents and counteractants that deliver effective disinfecting, cleaning, and odour control. Deodorizes by killing microorganisms that cause offensive odours. Will not leave grit or soap scum.
- TECNICAL DATA SHEET
- TO CLEAN
- Wipe surface clean with SteriWipes. Repeat for stubborn stains.
- TO SANITIZE
- Pre-clean hard, nonporous surfaces; allow to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry in place if preferred, or rinse or wipe afterwards with a wet cloth. For surfaces that food or bare skin contacts, the rinse or wipe must be done.
- TO DISINFECT AND DEODORIZE
- Wipe surface to be disinfected; use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 10 minutes. Let surface dry in place if preferred, or rinse or wipe afterwards with a wet cloth. For surfaces that food or bare skin contacts, the rinse or wipe must be done.
- Product Info Sheet
- BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
- SteriWipes are available directly from Velocity Chemicals, with orders shipped to anywhere in Canada within 24 hours. To order, call one of our specialists today at toll-free 1-888-963-9499.
1 x 160 biodegradable wipes
18-pack x 160 biodegradable wipes
- CUSTOM FORMULATION
- Velocity Chemicals will partner with you to ensure you get the right product to suit your needs – precisely, safely and economically.
- RECOMMENDED BY HEALTH CANADA
- Health Canada has published a list of approved products. If a product is not on the list, it has not been approved for this use. DIN# 02500787
This product is only available in the Canadian market. Unfortunately, due to shipping constraints, we are unable to ship VELOSAN to our international customers at this time.
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.