GENERAL PURPOSE CLEANERADVANTAGE is a non-caustic, non-silicate, general purpose cleaner. It is used by transportation companies, breweries and in the aircraft, forestry, manufacturing, and pulp and paper industries to clean oils, gums, resins, and soils from sensitive metal and other surfaces. It is commonly used on paper machines, aircraft, floors, walls, windows, and painted and plastic surfaces.
- Directions for Use
- Pre-soaking – use from 40:1 to full strength, depending on soil conditions. Rinse with water.High-Pressure Washing and Steam Cleaning – use at 0.5% to 1%, depending on surface dirt and soil conditions. Rinse with water. Building Maintenance – use at 20:1 to 100:1, depending on soil conditions. Pail and Brush – dilute to 5:1 to 100:1. Brush in, let sit and rinse out.
- ADVANTAGE is safe on all metal and painted surfaces when used as directed.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good Hard Water Tolerance
- Contains Biodegradable Ingredients
- Contains Penetrants and Dispersants
- Good Rinsing
- Not Regulated Under TDG
- Minimal Environmental Impact
- Effectively Removes Inorganic, Greasy and Oily Soils
- Minimal Scale Buildup
- Safe on all metals and painted surfaces
- Leaves Clean, Film-Free Surface
- Lower Shipping Cost
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.