HEAVY DUTY CAUSTIC CLEANERHEAVYWEIGHT is a heavy duty, caustic liquid cleaner used to remove road film, grease and pitch from machinery and exterior surfaces. It is used by railroads, mines, pulp and paper mills, as well as maintenance shops to remove oil and grease from heavy machinery and component parts. It is also used in plywood plants to remove pitch from driers.
- Directions for Use
- Foam application – use at up to 20% for heavily soiled areas. High pressure wash – 0.5% – 1.0% at the tip. Pitch removal – for cleaning of plywood driers dilute to 10% concentration (foamed or sprayed). Contact time is 15-30 minutes, depending upon soil.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Good rinsing
- Has CFIA approval
- Minimal scale build up
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Leaves a clean, film-free surface
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.