CITRUS-BASED SOLVENT DEGREASERNATURESOL is a powerful solvent degreaser designed to dissolve bitumen, pitch, tar and open gear grease. NATURESOL is used by mining, asphalt, paving and trucking companies to remove bitumen and tar from equipment, machinery, vehicles, heat exchangers, floors and shop areas.
- Directions for Use
- Apply full strength using low-pressure spray. For less severe cleaning requirements dilute with up to 4 parts solvent, such as kerosene or diesel. Apply with low-pressure spray. Allow sufficient contact time (15 – 20 mins), agitating if necessary. Rinse with high-pressure water (preferably hot). Reapply if necessary. Dip tank cleaning: use at ambient temperature at full strength.
- NATURESOL will not affect sensitive metals if use as directed. However, at full strength, NATURESOL may affect some painted surfaces.
- Physical Properties
clear yellow liquidpH:
not applicable/ Specific Gravity:
- Citrus oils
- Does not contain chlorohydrocarbons
- Low odor
- Easily dispersible in water
- Good rinsing
- Effectively removes bitumen, tar, greasy and oily soils
- Ozone friendly
- Improved air quality
- Leaves a clean, film free surface
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.