ALUMINUM BRIGHTENER, ETCHANT AND CLEANERREACT is a heavy duty aluminium brightener that can be used to remove road film, rust, oxides, light oils and greases. Leaves a satin finish after cleaning. It is used by trucking companies, aluminium and plastic manufacturers, for exterior cleaning of aluminium trucks and trailers, and other types of aluminum.
- Directions for Use
- Apply REACT with a low-pressure spray at a concentration from 25:1 to full strength depending on surface soil conditions and temperature. (Use higher concentrations at lower temperatures). Contact time is up to 10 minutes, depending on the end use concentration, soil conditions and temperature. For trucks & trailers, apply horizontally from the bottom up, and then rinse vertically from the top down to avoid streaking. Pail & Brush: apply as above. Immersion (plastic tanks only): Use at 10-20% dilution. Immerse for 5-20 minutes. Rinse well with water.
- REACT will etch glass and polish aluminum, leaving a satin or hazy finish on both surfaces.
- Physical Properties
white powder/ pH (100%):
not available/ Odour:
- Contains a blend of both hydrofluoric acid and sulfuric acid
- Effectively removes rust, oxides, lime and silicate soils
- Effectively etches and brightens aluminum
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.