MEDIUM DUTY CAUSTIC CLEANERSLUGGER is a medium duty caustic liquid cleaner used to remove road film, grease, oil and pitch from machinery and exterior surfaces. Formulated to function in hard water areas. SLUGGER is used by transportation companies, mines, pulp and paper mills, engine repair shops, and maintenance shops to remove oil and grease from heavy machinery and locomotive exterior and component parts. Also, it is used for cleaning shop floors.
- Directions for Use
- Pre-soak – apply with low pressure at concentrations from 4:1 to full strength. Allow contact time up to 5-10 minutes depending on soil conditions and temperature. Steam Cleaning & high pressure wash – use at 1/2 to 1-1/2 oz. (0.3-1.0%) per gallon depending on surface soil condition and temperature. Floor and Equipment Cleaning – use at full strength to 20:1 depending on surface dirt and temperature.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- Has CFIA approval
- Good rinsing
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Leaves a clean, film free surface
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.