HEAVY DUTY CAUSTIC ALKALINE CLEANERUPSHOT is a heavy duty caustic cleaner that can be applied in a variety of ways. It is used by pulp and paper, forestry, transportation and mining companies, railroads and engine repair shops. UPSHOT can be used for cleaning dryer hoods and doors (pre-soak), exteriors of locomotives, rail cars, trucks, truck frames and blocks; effective on soiled engine parts, painted truck bodies (low concentration), floors, and in drive-through vehicle and locomotive washers. May be used in food and fish processing plants.
- Directions for Use
- Pre-soak – use from 10%-100%. Apply with low pressure up to 100psi. Allow contact time up to 4 or 5 minutes, depending on soil condition. Pressure washing – dilute to 0.3-1.0% at the tip depending on surface soil condition and temperature. Floor & equipment cleaning – use at 5-100% depending upon surface soil condition and temperature. Foaming – use at 5-20% depending upon surface soil condition and temperature.
- Physical Properties
clear liquid/ pH (100%):
- Good hard water tolerance
- Contains biodegradable ingredients
- Contains penetrants and dispersants
- High foaming
- Rinses well
- Has CFIA approval
- No residue left after rinsing
- Minimal environmental impact
- Effectively removes inorganic, greasy and oily soils
- Minimal scale build up
- Can be used in food processing plants
Why Should You Count on Us?
Because we already have a reputation that is second to none, with a proven record our clients can bank on. So, why not buy products directly from the manufacturer other companies trust? Here are just a few.
…and hundreds more.